What's your mood?

Mood: Irritated

Reason: I have to wear this lame ass suit for school. I can't tie this damn tie. This last button on my dress shirt won't go through the slit. Oh, and I have to go to school.

Mood: Eh...
Reason: Went shopping today with my sister which was fun, although I was FREEZING because she stole my jacket (which she is still wearing ¬_¬) and I was unsensibly dressed in the first place because it was sunny and warm when we left, hence miniskirt, but by the time we got back it was windy and rainy. Curse Scotland and it's unpredictable weather. >_> Soooo I *think* I may have caught a cold. -_-

Mood: Crabby
Reason: Things just don't go the way I want them to and it's the only way I can vent off to myself.

Mood: Yeehaw!

Reason: Gladiators is coming back to Sky One next month! Joygasms aplenty! All we need now is for Wolf to come back <3

Mood: dazed

Reason: Iv only been out of bed half an hour and feel like I could go back to sleep :wacky:

Mood: dazed

Reason: Iv only been out of bed half an hour and feel like I could go back to sleep :wacky:
Haha 5pm? Your worse than me. :wacky:

Mood: Annoyed. :stare:
Reason: I have a huge hole in my second favourite pair of tights. :gasp:

Haha 5pm? Your worse than me. :wacky:

Mood: Annoyed. :stare:
Reason: I have a huge hole in my second favourite pair of tights. :gasp:

That reminds me.....

Im also annoyed because of that, I was gunna go out today to buy some new seam backed ones because I laddered both of my pairs so I too am annoyed about the same thing and also oversleeping. I shall have to go out tomorrow now :gasp:

Mood: Hungry
Reason: I don't usually eat lunch since I like to save my food, so I have about 6 more hours till I get to eat dinner

Mood: Relaxed-ish, but not for long. o.o
Reason: Listening to Nirvana, playing Mariokart and wearing a trilby, BUT I really shouldn't because I *STILL* have some homework to do and I go back to school tomorrow. :gasp:

Mood: Confused
Reason: Well, it's a very long story... but after a perfect Spring Break, my best friend's girlfriend (who is also my other best friend) and I have some sexual tension now. It's kind of awkward, but it kind of feels... natural. I could explain what happened, but I'm too confused to do even that right now. >_<

Mood: Tiiiiired

Reason: Hangover. I haven't done a single thing all day either. I wanted to go shopping but I overslept as usual -__-

Mood: Dazed (again)

Reason: Not been up long....yet again I wanted to go out and do stuff but well, I can't be arsed now. I'm wrapped up in my duvet with the fire blazing away the cats on my knee and I just wanna get annoyed at KH...

Altho, I need to go to the shop so Il have to get dressed at some point :gasp:

Mood: Tired and irritated
Reason: I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, and I hate loud ass people in the morning, especially in a public place

Mood: Miffed

Reason: I went out today intending to spend money on new clothes, but there was NOTHING I wanted. NOT A GODDAM THING.

I came home with a pair of tights a sandwich, face wash, and a new toothbrush. Woo-fucking-Hoo

Mood: Mad
Reason: I hate diets, though they are one of the only thing that helps you lose weight. Apparently my working out isn't enough, I have to give up the yummy greasy foods too.

Mood: Relaxed
Reason: The last weeks have been a hell on my job!! But right now, the things on the work are more relaxed and it's easier to work better (and more) when things are alright.

Back