Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
My best team was tidus because he is good auron because of his power and he has pierceing and yuna with her healing and her aeons

I try to level each up equally, but these seem to be the main ones that have a higher level. Tidus and Auron I like to use as a powerhouse duo and I use Yuna as my healer to keep them healthy while they hack away at the enemy. I also like to teach Yuna some Black Magic, in case I need something a little extra beside brute force.

I worked best with Tidus just b/c he's Tidus and very moldable, Yuna b/c of her Aeons and her potential to become strong, and Wakka b/c he could hit flyers and had the potential to be quite strong as well... All 3 currently hit for max damage(99,999) with every hit, along with each of Yuna's Aeons... And against Nemesis this became quite useful as she could then summon one to sacrifice against one of his hits while still landing at least one hit...

Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku.

why?

Because everyone else is useless since they can't fight underwater. :\

Of course... this is really only crucial a few endgame arena fights (or maybe it was one), but it really doesnt help if Wakka or Rikku is just sitting there being useless and getting 1shot, wasting all your phoenix downs and pots lol.

I pretty much trained them all equally, since you need to use every character in the game. But half of the time I used Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. Those 3 were the most useful to me, Rikku was sometimes but I never used her unless I had to Mug something from a boss. I used Yuna regularly, only when I needed healing or needed to summon Aeons.

So yeah, Tidus, Auron & Lulu = Best party. :awesome:

Yuna, Wakka, and Rikku.

I couldn't be bothered to get most Celestial Weapons for Break Damage Limit, nor could I be arsed to get 99 Dark Matter, so I defeated two dark aeons, and got a nifty piece of equipment for Rikku, and for Wakka --> win.

So yeah, I trained them up exclusively, which suited me, entirely, since Yuna had amazing magic (and I used black magic spheres to get her the 'aga's), Rikku was just goddamn fast, and I put her in Auron's grid for power, and Wakka was just a mighty lump of beefpower anyway.

My favorite team was Yuna, Tidus, and Auron. And fourth would be Lulu, I would switch her in with Tidus or Auron.

Oh, and poor Khimari. He doesn't get enough love :(

Even when I wanna try a new team, I always end up using Tidus, Yuna and Auron. xD

Now... I will say... I really dislike Tidus! :P I only really use his to get and use Blitzace, to be honest. For me, its the only selling point about him. :P Yuna's an obvious one, due to her Summon and Grand Summon...

And Auron's because of piercing and the extra power. It can be soooo useful against things like the Dark Aeons! xD

Tidus-Rikku-Auron.

Rikku was the best though. Her ulitimate weapon was the olny one I could unlock. It never failed to make me laugh... Two macho guys were weaker than a little blonde fifteenyear old. XD!

Last edited:
:hmmm:
My best of three would probably be
Auron, Wakka and Yuna

This combo was the most affective when it came to battling so i mainly used these three however, I tried balancing it out.
Auron is very strong will Yuna isn't and Wakka is in the middleish so he got the job done.
Wakka was my distance shooter if auron couldn't reach Wakka could :) Plus I like wakka as a character xD
Yuna wasnt strong physically but, she was like my cheerleader except when I used her aeons she sat there looked pretty and heal when needed.

Auron, Yuna and Lulu.

Auron for physical damage, Lula and Yuna with Doublecast and some strong Black Magic. And Yuna has her White Magic and Summons to fall back on when things get really ugly. :)

Auron being my heavy hitter, Tidus for support, and rikku as the healer. As soon as i got Auron and Rikku in the party i only used those three throughout the game. Up until the part of
facing Jecht
other than that though i had no trouble getting through the game with these 3 characters.

My three usually consist of Yuna, Tidus and Auron, Tidus because he's quick, Yuna for healing and Aeons, and Auron for power. It usually works for most of the game.

I switched my party around alot, but my best team of 3 would be Auron, Yuna and Rikku. I used Auron for his power, Yuna for healing and aeons and Rikku for her mix ability and sometimes for healing.

I've played through the game several times, but this has to be my favorite team:

Tidus- Quick and posses time magic. He's a decent damage dealer.
Yuna- Healing and Aeons. I also taught her high level black magic.
Rikku- She was my tank. Seriously. Took her down Auron's and Tidus' route, and never looked back.

By the end of the game the team i used the most was Tidus, Rikku and Yuna. Auron would be an alternate. They all had 255 str and agi stats, Yuna had that and 255 mag. I got lazy and stopped using Wakka. Kimhari and Lulu while their stats were in the high hundreds.

Auron, Wakka, and Yuna.

Even though everyone has their special talents, and I kept everyone except Kimahri leveled exactly the same, this party I used the most often. Yuna, I used mostly for her aeons and white/black magic. She actually becomes a lot stronger than Lulu with black magic, so Lulu didn't last long in my party. Wakka for his strength and long range ability. He had the same amount of strength as Auron, but could even hit flying creatures. Auron for his piercing ability, and his strength.

i trained mines to be pretty equal too but i mainly used yuna for healing and summons, wakka for damage and lulu for black magics :). all were pretty good to be honest, except kimahri-he wasnt that great in my opinion.

:auron::wakka::lulu:

I liked having Auron for the massive overkill power, and because I created a weapon for him for each different status effect, which was awesome to play around with :8F: Wakka because he has great speed and accuracy, plus for some reason he had really, really good attack power--he was the first to do 9999s on an enemy. And Lulu for the black magic--I didn't level her up quite as quickly, but even if I went into a battle without her I ALWAYS ended up switching her in before the end at some point, so a lot of times I'd just leave her in the party. I also liked having Kimahri in the party a lot, because somehow he ended up being a very powerful white mage and very useful for curing etc.

Looks like I'm with the majority on this one: Tidus, Yuna and Auron. I always ended up getting Break Damage limit with the two males faster than anyone else so that was why I went with them, otherwise Wakka would probably have got a look in, especially since he has the best Overdrive of the three. I probably kept Yuna in for her summons and how useful they were against the dark aeons. In truth though Auron was the only character who really ended up progressing a great deal towards the end of the game as he had so many speed enhancements that the battle was over before any other members of the party got to react.

Back